Saturday, November 19, 2016

Denim Diaries- My Denim, My Ways.

Denim- something which has been my favorite since childhood. I don't know why but denim has been always my first choice. In fact I was never into pretty frocks or other kinds of clothing. All I ever wanted was a new pair of denim and that too in blue.

I think I loved wearing them because I could wear them at any occasion and with anything. Yes I have experimented with denims a lot and trust me a blue pair of denim is a magical piece of garment because you can style them in multiple ways.

What I love the most about them is that blue pair of denims can never go out of fashion, it's a fashion must have and you just can't get bored of it. So whenever you are in doubt, take out your blue denims and style it your way just like I do.

And if you need some inspiration then just keep reading and see how I love to style my denims :)

1: Biker's Way- I love to ride and thus this is one of my favorite way to wear my denims. I pair my denim with a black top and leather jacket or denim jacket and complete my look with sneakers and backpack.

And yes I always wear helmet :) , not just it keeps me safe but it also makes a stylish statement :)










Mix & Match- I love to mix and match because this way I can style my denims more creatively.  Like recently I styled my blue denims with a traditional white top and quirky vest. I completed the look with a cute sling and golden necklace & shoes.

And even though I was not very sure when I was styling it but when I wore it all it actually looked awesome :)





Just Crop It- I love crop tops and they go very well with denims. And the combination goes perfect with flats, sneakers, sports shoes and talking about bags you can either go for a backpack or a sling.





Free-spirited - That's what I call this style. Denims with tank top and wear a Kimono or cover up over it. I just love to dress like it roam around specially while traveling or a blogger's event. Stylish and comfy. 





Sweat In Style- Sweatshirts with quotes or prints is what I love to wear. And they goes perfect with blue denims. So whether I am at the Airport or traveling anywhere, I prefer to be in my favorite denims and sweatshirt.

And also if am covering a all day event :)






This post is written for FBB BlogStar Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment